1 / accounting:
It goes without saying that we, at Cabinet COMEP, are able to do your book-keeping easily, be it for Profit or as a Charity, for a company as well as for sole traders, with a salaried manager or as a Director; indeed, so as to fit your needs, we have set-up a number of ways to share your accounting reports :
- standard mode: this is the easiest; you just bring us your monthly or quarterly accounting journals, sorted by type of activity (we can even show you how to optimize their preparation)
- remote input mode: this mode allows you to enter your accounting data directly on our sever via secure web site access. You’ll find more info in the “How to do your accounting yourself” tab on the left
- comfort mode: if you select this option, each month one of our team members will come to your office with a laptop, which will contain a complete copy of your file, and enter all your accounting data
Whichever mode you are more comfortable with, we will prepare all the P&L, balance sheets and tax return forms you need to meet your tax and legal obligations.
2 / other services offered by our Cabinet:
However, accounting’s sole aim is not necessarily to help you meet your legal obligations. Indeed, accounting’s primary role is to classify legal operations such as purchases, sales, debt repayments, and debt collections. From these accounting records, one can achieve several aims such as assessing a business’ past and present performance, as well as try and determine its future performance (immediate or more distant). This is what we do for you through our provisional and other margin account assessment. All these management support activities are described in the “Scorecards with COMEP” and “SMEs and VSEs advisory ” tabs.
3 / social:
- this is our standard modus operandi where each month you give us, in writing, the elements of your payroll variables, namely: absences, CP, bonuses, or other changes. From this we set-up your payroll roster, which we will send to you for validation and then generate corresponding actual pay slips, whether monthly, quarterly or annually. We’ll charge you per slip, including all tax calculations such as payroll taxes, DADS, DAS 2 as well as any wage related taxes.
- outsourcing payroll :
- here we’ll do the work mentioned above for you, including the ability for you to view your payroll through a secure link from our web site to the server where all your data will be securely hosted, allowing companies already making their payroll to outsource it easily to us. Our services may then also include specific “staff management” support (see below for more info).
- staff management support :
- DUE: they may, at your option, be made by you or us.
- employment contract: here again COMEP is able to manage for you all your employments contracts, whether for long or short term, full or part time, including construction contracts, or even contracts with uncertain dates.
- salaries transfer management: in our quest to make your life easier, we – once your monthly salary batch validated by you – can then produce the bank’ ETEBAC file that contains all the information requested to complete your wages transfer ; once set-up, you will receive a monthly file ETEBAC compatible with your bank file transfer standard so that you’ll only need to provide it to your banker in order for your payroll transfers to be sent.
- SDTC: here again, Cabinet COMEP can help you should you anticipate any staff outflow in calculating the cost of any “Solde De Tout Compte – P45” (SDTC) to come, regardless of its motive (resignation, dismissal). Of course, these calculations are also feasible for future hires.
- dismissal: whatever the reason for dismissal Cabinet COMEP can help you define the most suitable option and perform the procedure on your behalf.
- rupture conventionnelle: in this case also we can advise you, and help you write both the Cerfa and the required Convention.
4 / further services we offer :
From a global point of view, the firm can also perform other consulting assignments described in the “conseils PME TPE” tab.
5 / So, why not make an appointment with us now to discuss your project together?